The bRainSilo remodel progress is looking good for a group project meeting on Monday, so we’ll follow-up on the BrushBotComm board build we started a couple Saturdays ago. We’ll continue assembling boards for those that didn’t get theirs built last time, and hopefully we can start programming them.
Time: Monday 3/22, 7:00pm
Location: bRainSilo: http://brainsilo.org/wiki/Location
- BrushBotComm boards if you already have them, built or not
- Money if you haven’t paid for boards/parts yet
- Soldering iron — if you have a decent one with a fine tip. We still need to solder up some programming cables.
- Desk lamp if you can — we didn’t really have enough light last time
- Vision enhancement devices — I’ll bring my stereo-microscope and what magnifiers I have, but I think we could have used more last time
See you Monday!